Q: What services does MAIGEIWO NZ provide?
A: We provide buying services (Jasa Titip) and personal shoppers (Kirim barang pribadi) from Indonesia to New Zealand and vice versa. We provide 2 types of service (Regular and Express).
Q: What is the process? Or what are the steps?
- Consult our sales representative with the products you want to send.
- Prepare and send your parcel to our drop point in Indonesia.
- The parcel will be measured and weighted.
- Our sales representative will send you an invoice of your parcel. Parcel is charged based on MAIGEIWO NZ price list.
- Finalized payment.
- Parcel will be shipped to our warehouse in New Zealand or directly to you. *term and conditions apply.
Q: How does "Personal Shopper" services from Indonesia to New Zealand and vice versa works?
- List the products that you wish and consult them with our sales representatives.
- Our sales representatives will quote the prices for each product (the price includes international shipping fee but exclude local shipping).
- Our sales representative will send you an invoice based on your products.
- Finalized payment.
- Product will be shipped to our warehouse or directly to you. *term and conditions apply.
Q: What are the main differences between “REGULAR” and “EXPRESS”?
- Your parcels and products will be sent to our warehouse and then shipped to your personal address. (Additional local shipping fees)*it varies based on dimension, weight and your address.
- Shipped together with our batch shipment.
- Your parcels and products will be sent directly to your personal address.
- Will be sent as soon as your parcel is ready!
Q: How do you calculate or estimate the weight of parcels?
A: Between the gross and volumetric weight, MAIGEIWO NZ will choose the one that is heavier.
Volumetric Weight Formula:
L (Length) x W (Width) x H (Height) / 5000 *default
Volumetric Weight: 10cm (L) x 10cm (W) x 10cm (H) / 5000 = 0.2Kg
Gross Weight: 2Kg
You will be charged with a ‘GROSS WEIGHT” of 2Kg.
* Parcel with decimals will be charged round up. (eg: 2.1 - 2.9kg will be charged 3Kg).
Q: How long is the international shipping duration?
A: Usually it takes around 3 - 7 days from the departure date. Although, it varies based on New Zealand local customs, especially during long weekends, public celebrations and international holidays.
Q: Do we need to pay tax? Is there tax?
- For “Buying Service”, the product price quoted is tax included.
- For “Personal Shopper”, it varies depending on the value of the parcel claimed on the packing list.